Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wino Wednesday is...

Temporarily suspended due to Way Too Much Working Wednesday...

I suspect I will have a wine review from tonight, but doubt my abilities to blog about it tonight.

In the meantime, you should be drinking wine tonight...and I am still waiting for Goat descriptions.

Cheers!

4 comments:

los cazadores said...

Oh yes, of course!

Goats range in all sizes. My grandmother used to have the pigmy type - small, black and fuzzy. That particular variety was often understood to make a funny bahhh-bahh-bahh noises and had an affinity for vegetation, as well as tasting of shoes and belts.

Sorry that description was tardy!

Actually, I AM going to the wine store tonight. :)

Cindy

los cazadores said...

What can I say about Goats? (Part II.) he he

Well, I didn't drink Goats Do Roam last night. I drank Goats in Village. The following is my hearted, yet totally ridiculous attempt to describe the wine (since I haven't the foggiest as to how to actually do so): It was quite smooth, a thick red (which I love) with just an a very subtle astringent bite in the aftertaste. Seemed balanced to me! No piquantiness, nix on the tannin, forget metallic, go with robust bouquet and very luscious.

I really liked it, actually. I'm glad I bought it - very tasty and economical. Not disappointing in the least. Quite the bargain.

Cindy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lost in Space said...

Hope the working lets up a bit.

I haven't been able to drink any type of alcohol in over a year (stupid effed up bladder). I am living vicariously through your wino Wednesdays. (: