Monday, October 27, 2008

A Change is Gonna Come...

I have been so very busy...so until I have a chance to come up for air, this is what you get...I thought it was pretty fitting for the times...

7 comments:

Lost in Space said...

I hope things let up a bit for you soon. Hang in there.

Julie said...

Ah Seal channeling Sam...lovely.

los cazadores said...

I looooooooovvveee it. I heart Seal.

Cindy

Speedbump said...

Nice, sounds like an old Ben E King song. I love The Drifters.

In other news Check out
http://bailoutsleuth.com/
http://sharesleuth.com/

You'll dig 'em

Claudia said...

Argghh, sorry to hear about the busy. I totally feel your pain, and I really hope it lets up soon! xx

Ms. Fricknfrack said...

I didn't think my heart could possibly hold any more love for Seal, but I was wrong. This change is exhilarating.

los cazadores said...

I keep coming back and listening to this song on your blog...

loooove it.

Cindy