Saturday, October 18, 2008

Such a cool interview...

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like it! Love that video. I haven't seen it before, but it has some really good insight. I'm glad he stressed the importance of how vital it is to live in a diverse environment. Spot on.

Confessions said...

Wow, what a cool video. You guys should move out here, there are lots of black kids in our neighborhood.

-C said...

Thanks for posting this. I love their attitude.

Charlotte

Lost in Space said...

What a great video! I love their relationship and the steps his parents took to make his childhood as "normal" as possible, but my favorite is the end. "She wouldn't have been as cool without my sister and me." (:

Lonnie said...

Agreed- that is a great interview. I so hope to do as well.

los cazadores said...

So very cool.

Cindy

Claudia said...

I am going to watch that the moment I get home from work!

Just back from holiday and have found myself tagged - so now you're tagged too! Details on my blog. As soon as my parents go and I've got my house back, I need to try the goats do roam- I missed out last wednesday - sounds great! xxC

Lori said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much for posting this! I wish this family would do longer interviews. I want to know what those other things were he was referring to at the end...

The Photographer said...

Great video! I have often wondered what my Ethiopian son will say about being raised by a Scandinavian mother. It was great advice and insight give without a reporter getting in the way. Said like a true photographer huh?

Evelyn said...

Wow - loved the video! How interesting to see the other end of adopting black children! Thanks!