Okay, here is what happened last week (this clip is quite amusing)-
and now, a mad dash resulting in this -
McCain is proposing to suspend his campaign because of the financial crisis? 40 days out from an election and when battleground states are permitting early voting.
Here is Obama's response
Here is the deal a President is required to multitask and there will be times when you are going to be asked to deal with economic issues and figure out a way to explain to Israel how it would be a really, really bad idea to strike Iran - that is the job.
Here is a good summary of today.
I am sure I will be back later to edit and provide more information.
This is better commentary than I could ever provide:
Friday Funny 2441: Parenting Funnies
1 year ago

6 comments:
Wow, we are f**ked.
Lol - I like Catherine's response.
That was the first time I had seen all of Obama's response and I think it was excellent and rationale.
Cindy
Oh, I meant to ask you - what did you think of the Shack? I haven't read it yet, it's sitting on my shelf though.
Cindy
So glad that you and Cindy found me, so that I could find you and read your awesome blogs.
You guys rock!
C-
Wow, my wife beat me too it.
Letterman has something say about McCain's recent announcement re: jilting the debate....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjkCrfylq-E
Cindy
Post a Comment