Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For Ethiodyssey - Chile

Because after reading this, it is all I can think about right now...here are some recent pictures from our friends in Chile:

Because cows have the right of way:Syrah

1 comment:

los cazadores said...

Wowowow - great pics! Makes me want to return. I really want to go with Craig someday. I only had the privilege of visiting in the winter....although the grape vines were bare and the air a bit cool, the people were warm and the environment - gorgeous! I had the pleasure of witnessing the sunrise over the Andes from my plane as we descended - Truly a gem. My Dad and I did a roadtrip through Chile for 7 days. Driving through Santiago was quite the adventure....lol...we escaped with our lives! Have you been? Even if so, if you've got friends there - no time like now to return!

Funny thing, I was just responding to your email now regarding the Sodersten case. Maddening!!! Thanks for sending it.

Cindy