Friday, September 5, 2008

We are proud to announce a new arrival...

Leonard


a whopping 4 pounds of love and attention...
our little rescue dog from LA,
and just for fun...youngest nephew enjoying the pool...

6 comments:

Trishie said...

love that you have rescue dogs! my husband and I have three rescue cats ... and we foster kittens until they are old enough to be adopted.

los cazadores said...

He he. Love the swim shot. That's safety and bravery all at once. He climbs back into Mama's arms after taking the plunge, super cute!

Leonard rocks! He has the sweetest face!

Cindy

Rebecca said...

I love Leonard!

Lost in Space said...

Sorry you have been feeling so out of sorts and hope that Leonard adds that bright spot to your day. How could he not? (: What a sweet little face.

Anonymous said...

I love the video of the swimming baby... Carol says it looks like an old Nirvana album. Very cool.

Claudia said...

Ahhhh! That dog! So much cute in such a tiny body!