Sunday, which I am just now able to get to given my current computer/camera problems (computer died, lost power card to recharge camera),
was a mini-branding day...


This guy was just watching...

More animal voyeurism...
Later we had a Pampered Chef party/dinner...and I successfully,



This guy was just watching...
More animal voyeurism...
Later we had a Pampered Chef party/dinner...and I successfully, for the first time ever,
got out without any purchase at all...
my husband was so very proud...


I just love Ad's dress...so I had to show it...

This is a sneak peak of a wine that I want to talk about tomorrow on a new feature that I want to try out called "Wino Wednesday"...yes, home studies are going to be a breeze for me...
I can see the horror in the social worker's eyes right now...


5 comments:
Moo.
Looks like fun - cows and wine in one day! You could be in Oklahoma!
Cindy
I love the pic of the cow looking on. Was that horror I saw in its eyes? Hey, remember when we went wine tasting? What was that incredible wine at the end--Cab Franc? I think I saw it at my liquor store.
I can't wait for wino wednesday! Lopve your animal pics. I cant' think of anything more scary than watching the other cows being branded and wondering ' am in next?????'
Check, check, check it out:
http://abcnews.go.com/politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139
Cindy
love the pictures!
Post a Comment