Monday, September 29, 2008

Bailout Fails!

After spending a fair amount of my time and effort wading through 110 pages of proposed legislation (time I would have rather spent reading my new book, The Billionaire's Vinegar - love it), I placed a wager with ye ole husband this morning that the bill would fail in the House.

I won $20...

Interesting piece regarding efforts and reasons to Stop the Bailout


This is an old interview with candidate Ron Paul from August 2007

For those watching, you will know that the winning side requested a reconsideration vote (there is not evidence that it was to attempt to pass, it seems it was more an effort to allow additional time for those members previously positioned to Yea to move to Nay...)

Another good short article with overview regarding bailout issues...

As for the Palin SNL skit, as soon as I am able to fine the video I will post the evidence that as ridiculous as the answer may have sounded in the skit - it was her actual response in the interview...

No comments: