Monday, September 22, 2008

For No Regrets

4 comments:

Trishie said...

very pretty

Lost in Space said...

Your comment made me laugh, cry, and really think. You have such a beautiful way of looking at things and your insight is top notch. You seriously struck a cord with me today. It's so hard to see a way out when you feel stuck or to think you are moving forward when you feel like you are spinning in circles. I've mentioned before that I am a "stuck in the details" kind of person. Today you really helped me see the big picture. I can't thank you enough.

The song is absolutely perfect and may be my new theme song. Less like scars, more like character. I love it!! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. (:

Much love, my "just a little bit taller" friend. (:

los cazadores said...

Just saw your Sequoyah park pics - very, super cool. I'll let you know what our plans are as we get closer in. I'm sure Thanksgiving is going to be a bust week for people and we certainly don't want to impose on anyone.

Can't wait to see uber tall treeeessss!!

Cindy

los cazadores said...

Thanks for leading me to Habesh House blog, those were great posts. I saw that White Privilege thing on an email from ColorofChange.org, but hadn't got to read it yet....

Cindy