Well, I am feeling a wee bit unstable right now. We were told a while ago that surrogacy or adoption was really our next option...then we went in for a 2nd opinion (that I did not want) and were told that we should try IVF...somehow at this visit I ended up on the list for the October trial...adoption is my first option or Plan A right now and yet I think maybe we should at least try IVF...I don't know...do I really want to go through all of the injections, MD visits, and procedures right now or ever...I am having a hard time committing to IVF and it is largely fear...I am also feeling selfish because I feel like I don't really want to go through all of that and miss out on other fun stuff (like training for the MS ride and a marathon) if I am just going to end up with another BFN ("Big Fat Negative")...but then I think maybe I should do it for my husband...my heart is committed to adoption but now I feel like my mind is playing games with me...when really it is probably just hormones...so now I am totally at a loss...
2 comments:
It seems like you're going through quite a bit right now. I hope that you come to a peace with your decision.
You inspire me to get back out there and put on my running shoes on a more regular basis now. The heat is starting to wear me down, but I know with the Olympics coming up, I'll be re-inspired as well...I'm pretty sure I'm doing a half marathon this fall. I better get to stomping the concrete again.
Oh yes, I love Modelo and Corona...and I'm sharing those tamales with lots of people this weekend! (*I send you a virtual tamale!*) They're sitting in the freezer right now like little pigs all wrapped up. :)
Cindy
lots to think about . . . i know, i know, i know. adoption will change you forever. well, i am sure that children in general will change you forever.
i responded to your question on my blog.
Post a Comment