Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Melody Softly Soaring Through My Atmosphere

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3...

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

(If this doesn't work (again), you can hit the player in the sidebar)
(if you are so inclined)


I want to live where soul meets body
And let the sun wrap its arms around me
And bathe my skin in water cool and cleansing
And feel, feel what its like to be new



Cause in my head there's a greyhound station
Where I send my thoughts to far off destinations
So they may have a chance of finding a place
where they're far more suited than here


I cannot guess what we'll discover
Between the dirt with our palms cut like shovels
But I know our filthy hand can wash one another's
And not one speck will remain


I do believe it's true
That there are roads left in both of our shoes
If the silence takes you
Then I hope it takes me too
So brown eyes I hold you near
Cause you're the only song I want to hear
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere


Where soul meets body
Where soul meets body
Where soul meets body
I do believe it's true
That there are roads left in both of our shoes


If the silence takes you
Then I hope it takes me too
So brown eyes I hold you near
Cause you're the only song I want to hear


A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere

Soul Meets Body
-Death Cab For Cutie

9 comments:

Julie said...

How beautiful! Happy Anniversary! (I am guessing it is today?)

Christine said...

Oh my gosh, now that looks like one fun wedding! The one with the rainbow, stunning.

Christine

Evelyn said...

Nice groove and what beautiful pictures! You must have had an amazing photographer ... I love the mood captured in the photos!

Confessions said...

Wow, that pic with the rainbow is the most beautiful picture I have seen in a long, long time. That is amazing. YOU look amazing, and well, Alpha looks like Alpha.

los cazadores said...

Gorgeous pics set to a gorgeous song.

Cindy

Lonnie said...

I dig Death Cab. Sweet Post.

Lost in Space said...

Happy "I do" day, filoli. Loved seeing your pics of you in your gorgeous dress and I love the big red barn in the background. I really think that we would hang out well together. (I may have worn a pair of bowling shoes at one point on our wedding day.)

Sorry for disappearing on you. I have been catching up and it looks like I owe you some much belated, but needed hugs. I'm so sorry you are watching that big ugly "C" hurt someone you love so much. You are truly a blessing to have on her side - from getting the results "that day" to putting together a party for awareness and support. Your spunk and outwardness to be there for others is amazing. Thanks for being you.

And I have no doubt that you would be able to hunt me down if needed. (-; Thanks hun for helping me surface.

Trishie said...

oh is this of your wedding? lovely! the rainbow picture is beautiful.

Blog Shmog said...

I love Death Cab For Cutie. Their lyrics always move me. "What Sarah Said" makes me cry.