Monday, January 12, 2009

Meatless Monday

Title has nothing to do with post. It was a memory that I flashed on from when I was a kid - we had meatless Mondays. Today feels like a Meatless Monday and since I am feeling pretty random, it seemed an appropriate title.

If required to provide a video that best expresses your inner self, I would present the following:



If required to provide a video that expresses my husband's response to sudden outbursts of my expressions of inner self, I would provide the following:



Uh, yeah, Alpha would be the guy in the back trying dutifully to sit and work on the computer while I am feeling soulful.

Oh, and the following is a much delayed response to Cazadora's tribute to Red Dirt...


and this is my Meatless Monday...back to work I go...

5 comments:

Julie said...

I am both frightened by and in love with 'meatless' Mondays. Gonna go cook me a burger....

Claudia said...

Okay, that second video is my favourite video in the world, EVER. Especially love, love, love the guy working on the computer!!

Does bacon count as meat? If not, I had a meatless monday. If so, I bailed. Oh, and also tuna. I guess I didn't do it properly, did I???

los cazadores said...

Wait, are we twins on the inside? Because I feel like that first video on the inside as well...lol. And "Red Durt"....shaz! I did not know Oklahoma was so dope!!! Man, do I live in a cool place. he he

Cindy

Trishie said...

oh I'll have to watch these when I get home!

Confessions said...

So needed that....thanks.

Catherine