Friday, January 2, 2009

Argity-argh-argh!

Who is the idiot that manages to somehow pull her Achilles while hanging a freaking picture on the wall?

That would be me...

So now I am sitting here icing my foot praying and hoping that this is just a weird strain or pop in the bottom of my Achilles...

As Marge says, "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Of course, Alpha says that the picture is objectionable and hideous and must be removed immediately...I think this anti-expressionist art hater somehow jinxed me!

Oh the woes, the woes....

Surely it is nothing. I mean REALLY can someone honestly hurt them self that bad hanging a freaking picture!

9 comments:

los cazadores said...

ARGITY! Nooooo! How could you do this to me? We were going to run a marathon? Wait, of course, that would require that I be running. Which I am not doing. But, I'm going to again - like maybe today I'll start my route again. :)

Hope your heal gets better soon!

Cindy

Julie said...

Ouch! Sorry to hear it. Yesterday I threw my knee out at the library NOT KIDDING. I hobbled into the car and screamed 'Who throws out their knee in a library?!'
Where is the picture of the picture? This just means you have an excuse to lie around and read books and have Alpha wait on you.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your injury. I've been struggling w/ the achilles injury as well. I wish I had some good info for you but I don't. I hope you mend quickly.

Confessions said...

Oh that sucks. I feel for ya honey. Here's an update you will appreciate: I just ran for an hour! Ok, for you that is just peanuts, but it was a huge step for me. I really want to get my running program in gear. I hope and pray it is just a strain. Stay off of it!!

Blog Shmog said...

I love that you quoted Marge. :)
So sorry about your injury! OW! Hope it heals quickly!

Lost in Space said...

Oh, ouch!! That doesn't sound fun at all! I hope it turns out to be mild and you are back at it (running, not picture hanging) in no time.

PressthePeople said...

Proving once again that home decorating is truly one of the first and foremost dangerous activities to be involved in. Second most dangerous activity is going to the library. Stick to blogging, it is much safer.

Hope you feel better soon!

Charlotte

Claudia said...

OOOwwwwww! How is that possible? You run marathons, injury free, and do this hanging a picture? Were you hanging it somewhere crazy like on the ceiling? Or under a bed? Poor you!

Trishie said...

oh no!!! I really hope it's just a pain and nothing serious. ... don't worry about how it happened, though, I trip over my own two feet all of the time. (())