Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Context for Discussion *Edited So Soon

Aha! Thanks to the miracle of the internets and associated tubes and trucks I can provide context.

This helps so that you can see the following:

a) how freakishly sensitive I can be;
b) the great thing that MFG said that also sticks with me but didn't make it into my ramblings yesterday; and,
c) the irritant of a question like "why...uh...is it in the uh...United States people are anti-adoption...I have a lot of friends going through infertility treatments..." (as though fertility treatments equates to being "anti-adoption" - humph).

Oh and Alpha swears that this was in Corte Madera...[humph again]

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the reading...to skip to the Q&A I am referring to zip down to 49:55...or watch the whole thing if you are so inclined...it was pretty great...

Hmmm...the embedding function is not working...okay so go here...

Great MFG response"in infertility...there are not exactly well lit exits..."

And this article is still profound...

And if I am the walking wounded (which I still do not fully accept - quite possibly because stubborn IS my long suit), this is my theme song...who am I kidding - this has been on the Filoli Life Soundtrack for a long time...



*Speaking of the Filoli Soundtrack...I am adding the following track

2 comments:

los cazadores said...

I heart the Filoli Soundtrack. :)

Cindy

Lost in Space said...

Thanks for sharing this. I was irritated at the tone in her voice when talking about her friends going through infertility treatments. People can be so naive. I do love that line though....there are not exactly well lit exits. So true, so true....