Thursday, January 15, 2009

Is anyone reading 2666?

Just wondering if anyone out there is reading this book right now...or planning to read it soon...

2 comments:

los cazadores said...

Have never heard of it, but if it's suppose to be good I'll put it on my list. This weekend I finally move on to a new book(s)! Yip, yip, yurrah!

Cindy

Kat & Stacy said...

The Esquire (my husband) is reading 2666...on his xmas list after he saw it on every Best of 2008 list out there. Are you reading it? you are the only person--besides my husband and the Best of lists--that I've heard mention it!
ps--yes those ARE equestrian ribbons behind us in my new profile photo. Good call. I do ride (hunter/jumper)--but those ribbons belong to the owner of a country estate in Ireland where we attended a wedding. Do you ride? in LA? where? and I love Wythe too...