Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ta Ta to the Ta Ta - Part I

This Saturday - we celebrated, we mourned, we circled, we huddled, we cried...

we laughed - a lot.

For now, here are just a few phone camera pics from the big day.



That is Eva Luna enjoying her Jiggle Boob. A gelatin boob complete with nipple.

Someone asked if they could have two.

I responded "will Eva Luna only has one boob now, so that is the rule tonight - only 1 boob!"

Other desserts were the 'B-Cupcake' and 'Mammo-grahams.'


Every guest received a cancer awareness 'Hope' bracelet, excessive amounts of awareness and prevention material, bubbles, flowers, heart tokens and an apple (to keep the doctor away).


I did a reading...you know how I find someone else's words always more appropriate than my own...


After festivities of Ta Ta Testing on a lump kit for prizes and a Breast Cancer quiz...and words from Eva Luna, we gathered around a fire for more life, love and sharing.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome. You are the world's best sister-in-law and friend. :)

los cazadores said...

Eva Luna is one strong lady.

Cindy