Build a little fence of trust around today;
Fill the space with loving deeds, And therein stay.
Look not through the sheltering bars Upon tomorrow;
God will help thee bear what comes of joy and sorrow.- Mary F. Butts
- To my surprise Eva Luna, Shepard and superhero mother-in-law made arrangements even with everything going on to start work on the new fence around the pool. Watch out State of California eventually you will have to finally certify this property for children.


8 comments:
Eva Luna, will you marry me?
Woot! That is one beautiful fence!!!!
I know! I had just resigned myself last week that all progress was going to be suspended until July...and that was pending chemo interruptions...shocked doesn't even begin to describe how I feel!
and we are building our own separate entry from our side of the property so we don't have to walk around to go through their backyard...I am giddy!
Could this really be coming together?!?
It looks like it is coming together! Woo Hoo for progress!!
Rebecca
Wow. Big time. i want a fence but it will have to wait.
So happy for you that your are moving forward!
Okay, it is pretty embarrassing that this poem made me tear up. It really did though.
Love the fency-fence! Certification coming YOUR WAY.
Love the fence!! Yay! Congrats.
Christine
That is SO awesome !!
Post a Comment