Since I am short on time today, I will respond to a comment...
This is me (on the left) outside one of my most favorite places...
This is me inside favored place with best friend, Furthermost...

This is me with my amazing goddaughter...

This is me tired and ready to go back to the hotel in Vegas...

This is me at Furthermost's wedding
apparently lifting a 45 pound bouquet...

This is me with glasses and sister, Ninjhey...

This is me not happy that I have to get up so early to race...

This is me sick at a race
swearing that the banana will heal me...

This is me when the banana did not prove effective...

This is me at my first long distance triathlon...

This is me with a rat and a normal size person...

I am not so tall...
This is me sprinting to best a previous time...

This is me with husband, Alpha,
with evidently a menu growing out of my face...

This is Alpha and I being called out
at a friend's wedding to provide marriage advice...
Notice no one looks particularly interested...

This is our advice...

This is me.
9 comments:
You are gorgeous, (but I knew that) oh and you have runners legs! Argh, although I run and run, I still don't get them! Jealous!
Oh and here ya go:
http://ethiopiatreasurehunt.blogspot.com/2008/10/where-he-waits.html
Cindy
Okay, first of all, you are a beauty! It's nice to see your lovely face!
Second, you are going to think I'm totally weird. I had never thought to google that drink I am talking about. I've only asked friends from Africa and other well traveled friends. Well, I found it. It's http://www.amarula.com/#/en/home/home/ and it's actually S. African. I'm so excited! 6 years of searching and google told me what it was in about 6 seconds...
Beautiful. But I already knew that.
I love seeing all these photos of you. You are a beauty even in the cat suit. Also the photo of you and Alpha
dispensing wedding advice is a true classic.
Thanks for sharing.
Charlotte
I had to go back and check out your legs. VERY nice.
So great to see you! I second what Cindy said about runner's legs. not that I'm a runner...I just envy those legs.
Oh wow, how gorgeous are you??
Lovely post. Thanks!!
I notice you appear to say "short" and "me" in the same sentence. Just sayin..
You are so pretty, Filoli!! I loved seeing all of these and seeing Alpha too. You are such a cute couple!!
I love knowing the story behind your avatar photo now too.
Thanks for sharing!! So from one shorty to another, how tall are you? I am an even 60 inches. LOL.
Post a Comment