Friday, February 20, 2009

SU2C

I am going on a blogging break due to some unforeseen issues that have recently developed.

In the meantime, all I have to say is:

10 comments:

Tim said...

This scares me a little.

Lost in Space said...

Lots of thoughts and prayers, hun. Take care of you........

-C said...

I am with Mama Dog. Whatever this means- please know we are here for you. Thinking of you.

Charlotte

Julia said...

Let us know what's going on if it's appropriate. We're with you.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are OK!

Evelyn said...

I second everyone's thoughts. I hope you are well, blog friend!

Trishie said...

thinking of you (())

Julie said...

Hey, if anyone has come back, I spoke to Filoli and she is OKAY. Someone in her family is facing a health crisis, but Filoli is healthy, and spunky, and smart, and kind, and...well you get the idea.

Christine said...

Just sending you some positive thoughts.

Christine

PressthePeople said...

Thanks Julie. I have been a little freaked out. Of course I am so sorry that someone close to Filoli is facing cancer. Thanks for updating us.
Charlotte