Thursday, April 2, 2009

Eva Luna's Day


Today is Eva Luna's mastectomy day.

Today is her first surgery.

Today.

Dear Universe,
Please send only positive thoughts, blessings and no sudden insurmountable surprises.
Thanks,
Filoli

13 comments:

los cazadores said...

I'm lighting a candle for Eva Luna.

Cindy

Julie said...

Thinking of her...and you.

Kat & Stacy said...

I've been meaning to say thank you for sharing this story and for helping to get this important info out there...

I have both you and Eva Luna in my prayers...

Tim said...

Luck! Hope! Comfort! Calm.

Anonymous said...

Sending love and good thoughts and healthy juju your way (for Eva and for everyone supporting her)

Julia said...

You and Eva Luna are both going to look back and laugh, soon.

Adoption Cubed said...

Thoughts are with Eva Luna and all that hold her close.
Rebecca

Christine said...

Keeping you and Eva Luna in my good thoughts.

Christine

Claudia said...

I will be praying for you and for her (and for the rest of the family). Hold tight.

Confessions said...

Oh thank God, finally! I'm so glad she's having surgery. I will be praying.

Lost in Space said...

Sorry I'm late getting here. I hope everything went well. You all are in my thoughts......

Trishie said...

((()))

Gretchen said...

Sending calm and love your direction- and hoping everything went as well as it could....