Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgivingasana

Right now.

Right now - at this very moment

(Thanks to internets and technology and the ability to schedule posts.)

I am face down starting a vinyasa practice that will be followed with an Earth Peace meditation.

More than anything, I just wanted to let you know that you are with me today.

All day.

If you have the time, enjoy.



With every step you take today,

think

"Peace is Every Step"

every time your foot hits the ground silently breathe,

"Thank You."

This is my Thanksgiving for you.

My thanks for you today.

It is funny to me how this holiday has a unique way of boiling you down to a moment-by-moment existence. Maybe it is the visiting family, or the cooking, or the laughing and sharing - but is a unique opportunity of celebration to have a day that in each moment we are celebrating all moments (past, present and future).


I love Thanksgivingasana.


"Our true home is in the present moment. To live in the present moment is a miracle."

- Thich Nhat Hanh

Namaste.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Namaste! Beautiful!