Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whine Oh Is Me


All blogging activities temporarily suspended due to an unfortunate combination of excessive amounts of work and a sudden plague.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Oh no!! Have you been substitute teaching in secret?
FEEL BETTER SOON and make ALPHA and that nephew of yours wait on you hand and foot.

The Photographer said...

Jack Daniel's best preventive medicine. Have not had a cold all year:)) Feel better soon.

Claudia said...

Oh yuck, so sorry to hear that. From one overworked gal to another, here's to a work slowdown soon, and the banishment of the plague. Begone, foul plague, begone!

los cazadores said...

Boo! I hope you feel better very soon!!! I'm sorry to hear you're under the weather!

How was the 1/2?

Guess what, I'll see you soon!

Cindy

-C said...

Am right there with you! Have been holed up at home since the election with only enough energy for self-pity.

Hope you are feeling better!

C-

Lost in Space said...

I've got the same 'working too much' thing going on. I can't imagine working these crackhead hours being sick. Hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs.

Gretchen said...

So very sorry to hear that you have the plague. That is bad news, indeed. Hang in there- and add some of those nose sticky things to your arsenal. You might feel like you resemble a football freak, but they word wonders. Yes?

Trishie said...

Feel better !! (oh, I thought of you when I joined a wine club last week!)