Thursday, August 13, 2009

60 Things We Love About You

60 Things We Love About You

was the theme for our

birthday extravaganza

for

Alpha's Mom,

my mother-in-law.


Enjoy.


6 comments:

kn said...

this party looks so lovely! I love the idea of the 60 things we love about you - how wonderful!

thanks for posting the photos - i'm on the train - tired after a long day at work and still a really long way from home - and seeing the photos gave me achance to go there in my imagination.
thanks for that.

Christine said...

What fantastic party decor! I love it. You have style, sister. And the theme, love it, too. You really know how to throw a party.

Christine

Claudia said...

Thsi party looks amazing. Everyone looks like they are having a great time.

Could you POSSIBLY be a better daughter in law? No. You could not.

Or sister in law, for that matter.

Lost in Space said...

Girl, you are the queen of great parties. I love the colors and how bright and cheery everything looks. The theme is an amazing idea that I may have to steal.

Your family is so lucky to have you!

Trishie said...

how beautiful !

los cazadores said...

I hope you are doing something badass for your birthday....

Cindy