I really do not know how this whole blogging thing works at all...and I am quite concerned about somehow screwing it up...until I am able to spend more time and figure this out here is the deal, my husband and I are discussing adoption and I was told to check out the blogs and meet families...so I have been blog stalking...I feel somewhat guilty about this because already I know my life is better because others have shared so openly and willingly about theirs...so, I felt at some level the voyeur aspect must end and I needed to just openly participate/stalk...
I am also very nervous because I have no idea how the edit functions work in this format...blog performance anxiety...
The other reason why I guess this is my first post is because I am headed into my first family event this weekend following some of our initial announcements that we are looking at adoption and specifically international adoption...I think it is going to be an interesting weekend full of ups and downs emotionally...so I will be taking my bike, because I always feel better after I ride...I adore riding, it keeps me sane....I am sure I will speak of it often...
Friday Funny 2441: Parenting Funnies
1 year ago

1 comment:
Welcome to this world. I need to get that article finished. The blogging community was a lifeline for me when things got god-awful hard. You're doing a good thing.
Post a Comment