Friday, November 6, 2009

All The Above

Question Number One

Life is _________________.

a) Blessed
b) Challenging
c) Overwhelming
d) Frustrating
e) Frightening
f) Fulfilling

or

All The Above




So much and nothing really at all has happened...

It is possible that everything could change this weekend...

or nothing at all could occur.

If I weren't so painfully busy right now, I would tell you so much more.

Right now, all I have is this little Zen koen

(is that right?, you know saying):

Butterfly takes off
to cross the Lake
I come back to myself.


Aw yes...a little Zen, a little hip hop...
how can all not be well in the world in this very moment.

4 comments:

Julia said...

I'm going with all of the above.

Loved, love, love the accompanying soundtrack.

You and yours are on my mind.

Christine said...

I've been thinking of you, Filoli.

Trishie said...

you are such a wonderful writer.

Lindy Young said...

I cannot tell you how your koan just became my koan, because of THE shit night I am having (I actually have a sheet draped over the glass door of our bedroom so that my perfect, even-tempered libra-of-a-husband and our matching-tempermented child will not see me in my shame, the result of of three days of moaning in my head about small things like no free time and no privacy and no life the way it used to be and wah wah wah culminating with the snapperhead and then the snapperhead remorse, bringing us to, finally, a sheet over the bedroom door. (I even brought my child's potty into the bedroom with me, so that I would not need to leave the room. Ever. Again. Because they're better off without me.) (Geez.)

And then I read some posts. I have been away a while, from your posts. (I have been traveling. I have been whining. I have been in my head. Sorry.) So I read some posts, and now I am a cloistered cliche, with you flitting across the lake for me.

Why do I waste so much time?

Anyway.

Blessings.

You are a blessing.

I will think of you every day. I will send you love and peace every day.

Seriously.